Tooele Applied Technology College
The Tooele Applied Technology College (TATC) is the newest campus of the Utah College of Applied Technology. The eight campuses that make up the Utah College of Applied Technology (UCAT) each serve a specific geographic region within the state. The TATC serves high school students, adults and businesses in Tooele County, including Dugway, Grantsville, Stansbury Park, Tooele and Wendover.
As the Applied Technology College for this large region of Utah, TATC's mission is to provide its students with hands-on training and certification to prepare them for successful careers in Utah's job market today. We work closely with employers to determine the latest skills required for jobs in demand. We also work with employers to ensure our classes are affordable and accessible for all. We then develop courses and programs around teaching these skills through hands-on training in real world applications, and offer these programs and courses to you year-round, on your own schedule, and at your own pace. You can feel confident that the certifications you earn at TATC will help to prepare you for a rewarding career.
The TATC Campus is located at 88 S. Tooele Blvd. in Tooele City. Continuing to grow by responding to changing needs, the Tooele Applied Technology College is committed to becoming an integral and dynamic part of our community.
The Tooele Applied Technology College provides rewarding, competency-based, affordable, and accessible career preparation to meet the needs of youth, adults and Utah employers.
Our strength is in our difference. The Tooele Applied Technology College concentrates on providing competency-based, flexible, affordable, high tech and focused workforce training for high wage jobs and complementary services in an open-entry/open-exit environment.
At the Tooele Applied Technology College we value:
- Our students, employers, community and their success
- Education and training opportunities for youth and adult students
- Development and delivery of cutting-edge, career-focused technical training
- Recognized as the school of choice for technical training
- Entrepreneurship and excellence
- Diversity of people and ideas
- Innovation and creativity
- Honest and ethical behavior
- An environment that fosters quality teaching and functional learning
- Using resources efficiently and an environmentally friendly facility
- Faculty and staff professional development
- Partnerships with business, industry, education, civic and community partners and other stakeholders
- Our reputation and leadership role within the community